moosie
Local time
2:07 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello there. I'm very much interested in your Kingdom Hearts RP, so I sent you a friend request on Skype. Nice to meet you, by the way.
    I am not a big fan of gijinka that much. And don't worry about adding breasts okay. Just do their pokemon forms. The only thing to put for the females is one when pregnant. So have you started yet? Just work on two at a time.
    I am not a big fan of gijinka that much. And don't worry about adding breasts okay. Just do their pokemon forms. The only thing to put for the females is one when pregnant. So have you started yet? Just work on two at a time.
    am not a big fan of gijinka that much. And don't worry about adding breasts okay. Just do their pokemon forms. The only thing to put for the females is one when pregnant. So have you started yet? Just work on two at a time.
    I think it's either between the first or the fourth of June. I think that's what a teachers at school said.
    Huh, didn't notice I didn't reply.. Sorry. xD /derp

Wait, school ends for you on the 25th? o_o
    I finish on the 29th, lesson-wise, but really finish June 6th.
    xD
    Actually, on that topic, I think I've really had too many name changes for anyone to figure out who I am xD
    Other than that, what's up?
    Ask Satoshi-Kun or any staff with a bold username to change your username back
    We have two groups for Nuzlockes upon a search:

The Brave, The Bold: The Nuzlocke Players! - Bulbagarden Forums
    Challenge Discussion Group - Bulbagarden Forums
    I am not a big fan of gijinka that much. And don't worry about adding breasts okay. Just do their pokemon forms. The only thing to put for the females is one when pregnant.
    I am not a big fan of gijinka that much. And don't worry about adding breasts okay. Just do their pokemon forms. The only thing to put for the females is one when pregnant.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom